Alex says: "It feels like family."

« Older   Newer »
Gessica***
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/5/2010, 11:30

CITAZIONE
Meet the Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Newest Stars
"It feels like family."

According to Alex Meraz, a 25-year-old who appears in the upcoming third installment of the blockbuster Twilight series, the actors who play the so-called “Wolf Pack”—a group of American Indian shape-shifters—became as close as their characters almost as soon as they arrived on set. “We really rely on each other for support,” he said. “It feels like family.” His co-stars Tinsel Korey, 30, Chaske Spencer, 35, and Julia Jones, 29, agreed: “I felt, kind of instantly, like we had so much in common,” Jones said. Being in an intensely-hyped Twilight flick, she explained, “is a really specific kind of experience. We all feel we’re in the same boat.”

Meet the Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Newest Stars
"I was bagging groceries."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Acting wasn’t Meraz’s first ambition: At eighteen, he left his home in Mesa, Arizona to join the circus. “Literally,” he insisted. “I was a dancer, and I wanted to train to be in Cirque de Soleil.” Things didn’t exactly go according to plan. “I moved to San Francisco, thinking that I would take the city by storm; cut to two weeks later, and I’m bagging groceries at Whole Foods.” Luckily, it wasn’t long before a chance meeting with an older actor who ultimately became his mentor led to a small role in Terrence Malick’s The New World. In Eclipse he plays Paul, a friend of Taylor Lautner’s Jacob. “On New Moon, we could hang out—go to dinner, go to the gym. But by the time we shot this movie, we had to do all this secret text messaging, and meet at abandoned restaurants. It was pretty bizarre, but I’m proud of him.”

www.instyle.com/instyle/package/gen...0385858,00.html

sì,sì,Alex ... it feels like FAMILY ... certo! proprio tu puoi parlare!

obina
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/5/2010, 13:10

CITAZIONE (Gessica*** @ 27/5/2010, 12:30)
sì,sì,Alex ... it feels like FAMILY ... certo! proprio tu puoi parlare!

probabilmente si sente TROPPO in famiglia xD xDD

cmq si vede, eh xD xDD
del resto, è il bello dei licantropi <3<3<3<3

Gessica***
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/5/2010, 19:11

CITAZIONE (obina @ 27/5/2010, 14:10)
probabilmente si sente TROPPO in famiglia xD xDD

ci siamo capite!

kyonkichi
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/5/2010, 11:04

si vede che era pronto ad entrare nel circo...con tutta quell'abilità di muovere le mani...

LupacchiottaQuileute
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/5/2010, 15:46

* dice si alla Chobits*

4 replies since 27/5/2010, 11:30   33 views