Alex Meraz In A Lip Lock With A Fan!

« Older   Newer »
Gessica***
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 21:06

CITAZIONE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alex Meraz is all about pleasing his fans as he gets into this lip lock with a fan! Is this a manipulation I don’t know but either way to protect the identity of the lady in question she has my avi on her face but no this isn’t me…. *sobs*

And how are you coping TSH you might ask….. I am hurt and deeply devastated that my Alex who kissed yours truly back in July 2009 would be willing to share more than just a peck on the cheek with a fan. And forget about me what about Mrs M….you need to have words with our man to make sure he only gets that close with you…. and maybe me! ;P

I loved Alex before people even saw him in New Moon and got my kiss for being the cheeky git I am and also for my dedication and love for my wolf man hunk. So now I will go back to looking at my picture and just hope that next time I get more than just some saliva on my cheek…..

P.S. Top tip for everyone-if you ever meet Alex pop a breath mint in because you never know what he will do to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FONTE

larissakyon
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 21:20

Ripeto che sua moglie deve essere una persona MOLTOOOO paziente...

-heroine
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 21:47

ah ah ah, NO.

obi88
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 21:48

non ho capito cosa sia successo O_____O
chi è quella grassa donna adesso? O__O

barbara.89
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 22:05

Obina una fan xD

Ma non capisco tutta questa affettuosità o.O

la moglie non è gelosa? o.O a me avrebbe dato fastidio ù.ù

larissakyon
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 22:14

è quello che dico anch'io!
va beh tenersi buone le fan, ma qui si esagera!
fosse bella poi, in effetti!

obi88
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/2/2010, 22:39

cioè, ha baciato una fan, così??

'spetta un pò che vado a fargli visita xD
forse se mi piazzo con un cartello d'amore sotto casa sua, scende e mi si butta addosso scondinzolando xD xDD

6 replies since 9/2/2010, 21:06   554 views